Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What can you get in a Free Psychic Tarot Reading?

Hello, all:

I read tarot cards on a network, but this blog here will be for education and some free online tarot readings with a tip jar added. Hey, I have bills to pay too :) Plus, I believe that when you pay for spiritual or psychic guidance, you value it more.

But when you get a "free" reading, what can you really get? If I offer someone a ten minute or a three-card tarot reading, or a one-question tarot card reading, I can't solve all their problems with that one reading! Fellow readers can back me up on this one. We sometimes have to gently tell a client that we can only deal with one issue at a time.

If I'm at a psychic fair and I can give a ten minute or free three card reading, a client can ask me, "Tell me about my job for the next month; is it secure?" and I can give them a pretty good idea in ten minutes. I can read about a month ahead for their love life or family life as well. Beyond that, I'm going to need more time and a more involved reading and that might have to go beyond "free", unless I'm reading for a friend or family member.

Since this is my first blog entry ever on Journey Through Tarot, the first three people to post a comment here will get a free three-card reading on one question of their choice! Please comment and please post an email address where I can send your reading. Many blessings to you,

Brigid Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment